link above for rates
functions from Internet
- Site Search
- Search all text on your site and display matching pages,
- As you can see on this site, a search box can occur on
every oage as well as having
a main search page.
Forum or Comments or guestbook
- Users can write comments or exchange information
and automatically post it.
- Rich Text Editor with Spell Check.
- RSS Capability.
- Display Flash and You Tube content.
- Opinion Polls.
- Avatars and Emoticons.
- Bad Words Filter.
- IP and Email Address Blocking
- Spam Control.
FAQ's page with "drop down: answers.
- This can be requested as part of the regular hourly construction
- Database Sales Listings
- Real estate and business brokering is now a thoroughly online
business. Getting your property
or business listings nationwide,
or worldwide, is how business
- Although listing software is usually not a totally "from
scratch" operation this would fall
into the custom class. A database
would have to be built for your
particular needs and the software
tailored to your particular business
- Forms can be as simple as a standard contact form to very
complex and customized forms
that perform automated functions such as adding up numerical
data and performing secondary
functions after submission.
- Forms are the primary tools in collecting input on a web
- The forn in the above link is very complex with a built
in MS IE calculator.
- RSS Feed
- Rss feeds help ranking by supplying fresh content relevant to your site.
|Custom programming is available
A custom programming task is one
that has to be scripted from
scratch or requires major alterations
of an existing base script. However,
many programming tasks are routine,
so whenever an existing script
is available for full or partial
it will be used.